Are you looking for the best place to get dentures in Vancouver, WA? If so, you have come to the right place. Dr. Benjamin Crusan not only offers professional quality dentures in Vancouver, WA, but they also offer superior dental care as well. Don't trust your teeth to just anyone. Come on in and experience the Mountain View Dental - Salmon Creek difference today!
Are Dentures Right for Me?
Dentures are a fantastic option for anyone with one or more missing or damaged teeth who is ready to restore their warm and beautiful smile. Mountain View Dental - Salmon Creek provides both partial and complete dentures, so whether you are missing only a few teeth or all of them, dentures may be just the perfect solution for you.
Tooth loss can affect anyone at any time whether they are in their 30s or 80s. While losing teeth can be prevented in many cases, everything from high sugar diets to poor oral hygiene practices effectively guarantees that gum disease will strike a large number of Americans every year, many well before retirement age. But even for the conscientious who brush and floss daily and get yearly professional dental cleanings, unforeseen events like a car accident or sports injury can also result in a few
The good news is that tooth replacement options have never been better. Dentures now offer a variety of modern and cosmetically attractive options for patients of all ages and stages of tooth loss.
Modern Denture Designs
Gone are the days of artificial looking, ill-fitting dentures. There are now several sophisticated and natural looking options for people missing all, most, or just a few teeth. And while some people might associate dentures with older age, they are actually a practical and versatile option for restoring a damaged smile, no matter how old a patient is, or the cause of the tooth loss.
Additionally, dentures can also help to revive the appearance of the entire face, by filling out the sags and contours that develop along the jaw line when missing teeth are not replaced. In this regard, they can actually make a person appear younger, by mitigating one of the many side effects of tooth loss - sunken cheeks and skin laxity around the mouth.
Advantages of Dentures
1. Restore Mouth Function: Stop avoiding your favorite foods. Today's strong dentures allow you to properly chew all of the foods you haven't been able to enjoy in a while. Whether it's apples, chips or nuts, there are some foods you simply need a proper set of teeth to eat.
2. Restore Your Beautiful Smile: Missing teeth can make smiling embarrassing and uncomfortable. Stop hiding your smile with a quality set of new dentures. Your new smile will look so natural and beautiful, you won't be able to stop showing it off to everyone you meet.
3. Improve Your Overall Health: Teeth aren't just important for eating and smiling; they also provide the structure that your mouth needs to retain its shape. Dentures are a great way to support your facial muscles and structures and to decrease your oral bone loss so your entire face continues looking great.
4. Easy to Afford: Some dental treatments can be very costly. Thankfully, dentures from Mountain View Dental - Salmon Creek are a very affordable tooth replacement option.
Types of Dentures
- Immediate dentures
- Conventional dentures
- Implant-supported overdentures
- Transitional partial dentures
- Removable partial dentures
Are you considering dentures as a way to recapture your smile? Call the Vancouver, WA dentist, Mountain View Dental - Salmon Creek, today at (360) 955-0005 for more information about dentures and schedule an appointment today!